Sunday, April 8, 2012

March 26, 2012 "don't have much to say...:

Well I dont have much to write for this week. Mostly Im just going through emotional pains of sending one of my best friends home. Oh well...I know we will one day hang out when in the great P day in the sky...
We've spent lots of time outside this week because Belgium is having a wierd streak of sun...my eyes dont quite remember what it is like to look at the sun...
We've also spent alot of times in hospitals this week. I think Soeur Cope and I have visited a total of four seperate hospitals here in Brussels....I dont know what it is with amis getting sick...
And I turned 13 months old! Super wierd...hopefully that means I have some good luck coming in the next month!
Found out I'm staying a fifth transfer in Brussels. Guess I should just ask them to put my name on the ward list since I feel like I've just lived here forever. And my new companion is from Southern France...first one not from Utah. Its going to be good!
AND ITS CONFERANCE THIS WEEK!!!!! Im so excited.....kind of sad though its my last one as a missionary...But Chris's first! and he's going to love it!
Ok well, I love you all and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment