Monday, April 23, 2012

April 15, 2012 "Pioneer children sang as they walked and walked and walked"

Bonjour Bonjour.

Well this week I felt like a pioneer. The public transportation went
on strike for most of the week. And while I love our new
apartment...it is not in our area and so we had to walk for almost an
hour every day just to get into our area. Then...start walking to our
appointments etc. Needless to say, wasn't the most productive week.
But we did get lots of street contacting in!

Speaking of...turns out Soeur Dremeaux speaks some spanish! We were
contacted by a spanish jehovah's witness...and they talked for an
hour! I sat there and nodded and smiled like I was blue again...all
while thinking 'I wish Chris was here"...he'd know more than I do what
the heck is going on. lol.

So this week was more of a building week...did lots of contacting.
Hopefully these people have potential and next week I can write you
about the miracles we are having! Pray for us.

I hope you have a great week! Love you!
Soeur Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment