Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 20, 2012 "typical transfer week"

Bonjour Bonjour!
 
How was your week!?
 
I honestly don't know what I can talk about this week. TRANSFERS. That means the first half of the week consisted of saying goodbye to lots of ward members and helping Soeur Murray pack...that feels like ten years ago.
 
Then Soeur Cope arrived! Things have been great...I'm breaking her into the Strombeek-Brussels Soeurs craziness. We've been laughing non-stop. To summarize our week together: things are good.
 
There is also a blue (green) missionary in our ward...its pretty exciting! I love being around the missionaries fresh out of the MTC. And the elders had a baptism this week...not a bad way to start off his mission!
 
Soeur Tom recieved the Holy Ghost...and of course she was glowing! I love being a missionary... moments like this make it all worth it!
 
And the sun is even shining in Brussels today...and it is above zero. Don't know what else I could ask for!
 
Sorry I feel like I dont have any amazing, or crazy stories this week. Really, life is good. Missionary work is the best. And life is good. what more can I say?
 
Love you all and hope you have a great week!
Soeur Smith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment